Hello Guest

Author Topic: BOUNTY  (Read 2565 times)

sambws

• View Profile
BOUNTY
« on: April 13, 2014, 11:22:08 AM »

i made a local multiplayer game with otter2d called bounty for an arcade event in sacramento, california!
information and pictures are mainly on the game's page. it's a really quick shoot 'em up style game that's meant to be played in really short bursts. whenever a match lasted more than 3 minutes, things got really tense.

it's hard to explain it without showing someone gameplay, so if you do eventually play it, feel free to give me some feedback!

Kyle

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: BOUNTY
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2014, 05:12:11 PM »
Whoa that looks pretty awesome!  Is it going to be locally played only? (no downloads?)

sambws

• View Profile
Re: BOUNTY
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2014, 09:06:06 PM »
kinda woke up a dead topic (i've been without internet for a while), but yeah this was a local game only. it was in a pretty buggy state (without much support for resolutions other than 1600x900) but i managed to fix a ton of bugs at the event itself! if i ever fix things like resolution and things like that, i would definitely put it up somewhere.

never had real "beta testers" so to speak, so having people there to help test it out was really fun and beneficial. i should do that more often.